Alternate routes for the 2019 construction for each interchange can be found below
The following ramps are now closed and will remain closed for the duration of the 2019 construction season.
- SB I-75 Entrance Ramp from EB Big Beaver
- SB I-75 Entrance Ramp from WB Big Beaver
- SB I-75 Entrance Ramp from Rochester Road
- SB I-75 Exit Ramp to Eastbound 14 Mile Road
- NB I-75 Exit Ramp to WB Big Beaver
- NB I-75 entrance ramp from EB Big Beaver Road
- NB I-75 entrance ramp from WB Big Beaver Road
- NB I-75 entrance ramp from Rochester Road
- NB I-75 entrance ramp from 14 Mile Road
- NB I-75 exit ramp to WB 14 Mile Road
We apologize for this inconvenience, but there was not enough width available to keep these bridges open safely for motorists, or for our construction workers.
Two lanes of traffic will be open in each direction with a temporary concrete barrier separating northbound and southbound traffic. This is the same configuration that we implemented when constructing the freeway from Coolidge to South Boulevard in 2016 and 2017.
Alternate routes are based on individual destinations but some suggestions are posted on our website here.
We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to deliver these much needed improvements on I-75, in the safest manner possible. Thank you!