- I-75 Northbound has two lanes open from 13 Mile Road to Wattles Road.
- I-75 Northbound has one lane open from Wattles Road to Long Lake Road starting March 8 through mid-May.
- I-75 Southbound has three lanes open from 13 Mile Road Adams Road.
- 14 Mile Road Ramps, except westbound to I-75 northbound
- Rochester Road ramps to/from I-75 northbound and southbound
- Big Beaver Ramps to/from I-75 northbound and southbound
- I-75 has two lanes open in each direction from 8 Mile Road to the 13 Mile Roads
- Entrance ramp to Southbound I-75 at 8 Mile Road
- Exit ramp from Northbound I-75 at 8 Mile and 9 Mile Roads
- Entrance ramps from Northbound I-75 to I-696 Eastbound and Westbound
You can also use the the interactive map on the MDOT MiDrive site (https://mdotjboss.state.mi.us/MiDrive/map) to see open/closed ramps.