I-75 has lane restrictions in place; however, two lanes remain open in each direction, 8 Mile Road (M-102) to 14 Mile Road, through mid-November 2022. Later this spring a traffic shift will be put in place that will have both directions of the freeway sharing the existing southbound lanes.
- The following ramps will remain closed through mid-November:
- Eastbound I-696 to northbound I-75
- Westbound I-696 to northbound I-75
- 11 Mile Road to and from northbound I-75
- 12 Mile Road to northbound I-75
*access to northbound I-75 will be maintained at 9 Mile and 14 Mile Roads
- 12 Mile Road from Stephenson Hwy to Dartmouth St. through mid-November 2022
- Lincoln Avenue over I-75 closed through late summer 2022
- Gardenia Avenue over I-75 closed through late summer 2022
- Northbound service drive from Lincoln Avenue to Gardenia will be closed through mid-November. Access from corresponding local streets will also be closed at the service drive, including access from 11 Mile Road. However, 11 Mile Road itself will remain open.
- SMART Riders - Due to bridge construction on I-75 over 12 Mile Rd, Route 740 Twelve Mile will be on detour beginning Saturday, February 26, 2022 until further notice (Service Bulletin). If you have any questions, please call Customer Service at (866) 962-5515 or visit the SMART website at www.smartbus.org
**Note, all work is weather dependent, and dates/times are subject to change.
You can also use the interactive map on the MDOT MiDrive site (https://mdotjboss.state.mi.us/MiDrive/map) to see open/closed ramps.